Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up eat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
EAT or eat may refer to eating: the process of consuming food, for the purpose of providing for the nutritional needs of an animal. The term may also refer to:
- "Eat" (Yo Gabba Gabba!), an episode
- Eat: The Story of Food, 2014 American documentary television series
- eat.jp Ehime Asahi Television, a television station in Ehime Prefecture, Japan
Acronyms and codes
- European Air Transport (Belgium), a defunct airline for DHL
- European Air Transport Leipzig, a German parcel-carrier airline for DHL
- Pangborn Memorial Airport, Washington state, US, IATA code
- International vehicle registration code for East Africa Tanzania
Other acronyms and codes
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EAT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.