(Redirected from EBB)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ebb in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ebb or EBB may refer to:
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning (1806–1861), English poet
- Fred Ebb (1928–2004), American lyricist
- Karl Ebb (1896–1988), Finnish athlete and racing driver
- Kimberley Ebb (born 1987), Australian rules footballer
- Zoetica Ebb, Russian-American artist, photographer and writer
- Ebb (spacecraft), one of the spacecraft of the Gravity Recovery and Interior Laboratory
- Ebb, Missouri, a ghost town in the United States
- Ebb tide
- Ebbw Vale Town railway station, in Wales
- Entebbe International Airport, in Uganda
- École Belge de Bujumbura, a Belgian international school in Bujumbura, Burundi
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ebb.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.