This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|International Human Resource Consulting, Expatriate Management|
ECA International provides data on cost of living, salary, accommodation, tax, labour law, benefits and quality of life for international assignees in about 400 locations worldwide. Clients can subscribe to services including country reports and allowance calculators, or they can request ad-hoc consultancy projects including global mobility policy design and review.
The company runs surveys throughout the year to enable clients to benchmark their management policy for expatriate employees. It also runs regular IHR (International Human Resurouces) events and trainings including its International HR Practitioner course.
ECA International was founded by a group of international companies in 1971, in order to simplify the exchange of information for the management of expatriates. ECA, which stands for Employment Conditions Abroad, has offices in London, New York, Sydney and Hong Kong.
- "Singapore is 9th most expensive location in Asia to live". Eca-international.com. 2010-06-14. Retrieved 2010-07-20.
- George Town 9th Most liveable City according to ECA
- "Services". Eca-international.com. Retrieved 2016-02-09.
- Sim, Melissa (2010-05-20). "Foreign talent, local package". Straitstimes.com. Retrieved 2010-07-20.
- "ECA International training course: The International HR Practitioner | The Forum for Expatriate Management". Totallyexpat.com. Retrieved 2016-02-09.
- "Where we are". Eca-international.com. Retrieved 2010-07-20.