From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ECG may refer to:
- East Central German, a dialect of German language
- East Coast Greenway, a project creating an urban path for non-motorized transportation
- Electrocardiography, process of recording the electrical activity of the heart
- Electronic Content Guide, a programme guide on a television set
- Electronic Control Gear, electronic ballast for fluorescent lamps
- Environment Conservation Group, a NGO based in Coimbatore, India
- Equine chorionic gonadotropin, a hormone in horses
- Epicatechin gallate, a flavonoid in green tea
- Essex Country Ground, a cricket ground in Chelmsford, UK
- Export Credits Guarantee, a programme to assist exporters of UK goods and services
- The Early College at Guilford, a small high school in Greensboro, North Carolina
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ECG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.