Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ecg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ECG may refer to:
Science and medicine
- The Early College at Guilford, in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
- East Central German, a dialect of German
- East Coast Greenway, a long-distance trail in the United States
- Electricity Company of Ghana
- Elizabeth City Regional Airport, in North Carolina, United States
- Environment Conservation Group, an Indian conservation organization
- Essex County Ground, a cricket ground in Chelmsford, England
- Ethnic Channels Group, a Canadian television broadcaster
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ECG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.