EDHEC Business School (Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales du Nord)
|President||Olivier Oger (Dean)|
|134 permanent faculty members and 810 adjunct faculty |
|Students||6,000 undergraduate and graduate students |
EDHEC Business School, founded in 1906, is one of the leading French Grandes Écoles specialising in business and management. EDHEC Business School offers undergraduate, graduate, and executive education on its campuses in Lille (Main), Nice, Paris, London, and Singapore. It has 6,000 students enrolled in traditional graduate and undergraduate programmes, 10,000 in executive programmes, and an alumni base of roughly 30,000.
EDHEC Business School is EQUIS accredited by the EFMD (European Foundation for Management Education), and AMBA accredited for the EDHEC MBA and Part-Time Executive MBAs programmes. It is also accredited by the AACSB and the French Conférence des grandes écoles. EDHEC is among just 1% of all business schools worldwide with triple accreditation from EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB. Of the 13,670 schools offering business degree programs worldwide, only 76 have triple accreditation as of April 2016.
|Le Monde ("Ranking of rankings")||5th||5th||5th|
EDHEC Business School usually ranks #1 in France for the BBA program, and among the top schools in France and the world for its Master in Management, MSc, PhD, and Executive education programmes. 
EDHEC MBA ranks #3 in France, #7 in Europe, and #24 globally. It also ranks #1 in France for "Open New Career Opportunities" (The Economist - 2016).  It also ranks #3 in the world for "Value for Money" (Financial Times - 2015).
EDHEC MBA ranks #1 for Entrepreneurship in Europe, #4 for 10-Year ROI in Europe, and #7 for Highest Post-MBA Salary in Europe (QS Top MBA)
In the 2012 RePEc study, EDHEC Business School is ranked #1 in France for Research. EDHEC ranks #5 in Europe for average total compensation of its graduates 
EDHEC offers bachelor, Master in Management, Master of Science, and doctorate degrees in a variety of disciplines including finance, marketing, law and management. The school also has two Masters in Business Administration (MBA) programs, one is full-time and another is a part-time executive MBA. Advanced degrees are taught either wholly English or in a mixture French and English, while the bachelor's degree can be taken entirely in French or a mix of both, at the choice of each student.
EDHEC Business School is involved in academic research and was recently cited as one of the premier school in France for financial and risk management research.
The EDHEC-Risk and Asset Management (RAM) centre produces hedge funds style indexes, which are similar in purpose to CSFB/Tremont indexes on its website. It publishes a return based style analysis ranking of European mutual funds with Europerformance. The EDHEC-RAM is sponsored by financial organizations such as Euronext, Lyxor AM and Eurex.
EDHEC conducts applied research in the following fields:
Finance: Created in 2001 this centre does research in asset management, most particularly in the organisation and improvement of risk management.
Accounting and financial analysis: Created in 2006, the EDHEC Financial Analysis and Accounting Research Centre works on the choice of discount rate in company valuation and in particular on the integration of systemic accounting risk.
Economics: Since February 2006, EDHEC has had an economics research team focused on public policy and state reform. This team works on four broad themes: financing and reform of the welfare state, labor policies and competition, evaluation of sovereign risk and optimal management of the public debt and European budgetary governance.
Legal: The Legal EDHEC Research Centre has Legal Performance and Company Competitiveness as a subtitle. At the heart of the Centre is the notion of legal performance and its variations.
The Edhec Alumni association unites over 30 000 graduates and future graduates present in 120 countries. The association has four main duties, namely to represent its members on EDHEC’s Board of Governors and Steering Committee, to serve as a link between the different EDHEC communities and generations, to provide assistance to alumni throughout their careers and to help develop and promote the School.
- "Sources addition". http://www.mba.com. External link in
- "EDHEC Business School Top Universities". http://www.topuniversities.com. External link in
- "ESPEME/EDHEC Business School Lille". http://www.regents.ac.uk. External link in
- "EDHEC Business School". http://www.ecoles2commerce.com. External link in
- "EDHEC Business School Rankings". http://rankings.ft.com. External link in
- "Palmarès des écoles de commerce Le Figaro". Studyrama. Retrieved 2016-08-28.
- "Palmarès des Ecoles de Commerce du Parisien Etudiant". Le Parisien étudiant. Retrieved 28/08/2016. Check date values in:
- "7e édition du Palmarès des Ecoles de Commerce du Parisien Etudiant". Le Parisien Etudiant. Retrieved 2015-11-28.
- "Classement le Parisien". Digischool. Retrieved 2016-08-28.
- "palmarès Master". Studyrama. Retrieved 06/08/2016. Check date values in:
- Rollot, Olivier. "« Classement des classements » 2016 des écoles de commerce : le résultat final". Il y a une vie après le bac !. Retrieved 2016-06-20.
- "Le palmarès des palmarès". lemonde.fr. 02/06/2015. Retrieved 08/06/2016. Check date values in:
- "Le classement des classements". lemonde.fr. 14/02/2014. Retrieved 08/06/2016. Check date values in:
- "Palmarès des grandes écoles de commerce 2016 selon le critère Excellence académique - L'Etudiant". www.letudiant.fr. Retrieved 2016-08-19.
- "Classement des grandes écoles de commerce 2015 avec votre palmarès personnalisé - Letudiant.fr". www.letudiant.fr. Retrieved 2015-11-30.
- "Classement L'Etudiant 2013 Entreprises". Retrieved 08/06/2016. Check date values in:
- "Business school rankings from the Financial Times : Master in Finance pre-experience 2014".
- "Business school ranking from the Financial Times 2014 : Master in Management 2014".
- "Emolument ranking".
- "EDHEC Business School Business Week". http://www.businessweek.com. External link in