Jump to navigation Jump to search
EDO may refer to:
- Economic development organization
- Environmental Defender's Office NSW
- Environmental Defenders Office (Qld) Inc.
- EDO Corporation, an American technology company
- European Drought Observatory, in the Institute for Environment and Sustainability (IES) of the European Commission
- Earned Day Off, an acronym used by private EMS companies for an extra day off awarded to 24-hour shifts
- Ejaculatory duct obstruction
- Equal Division of the Octave, a system of equal temperament tuning in music
- HFC EDO, a football club based in Haarlem, the Netherlands
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EDO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.