|Look up edp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
EDP may refer to:
- Eau de Parfum, 10-20% (typical ~15%) aromatic compounds. Sometimes listed as "eau de perfume" or "millésime". Classification of perfumes by the concentration of aromatic compounds.
- Ecclesiastical Deed Poll, An Ecclesiastical Deed Poll owes its name both as a formal and valid form of Deed defined by Astrum Iuris Divini Canonum in accordance with the sacred covenant Pactum De Singularis Caelum and the right of a man or woman to evoke their Divine Rights as a Divine Immortal Spirit to proclaim those rights bestowed to them upon being born.
- Edinburgh Park railway station, station code
- Eastern Daily Press, a UK regional newspaper
- EatDatPussy445, a YouTuber known for his rabid Philadelphia Eagles fandom
- Electronic Dream Plant, a British manufacturer of electronic musical instruments
- Emergency disconnect package, a unit used in oil well intervention
- Emotionally Disturbed Person, a person suffering from an acute episode of mental illness
- Energias de Portugal, a Portuguese energy company, that includes EDP Renováveis
- English Democrats Party, a political party
- Engine Driven Pump, a hydraulic pump driven typically by the main engines of a jet aircraft to supply power to the main hydraulic systems in the aircraft.
- Equality and Democracy Party, a former political party in Turkey
- Esquisse d'un Programme, a mathematical monograph by Alexandre Grothendieck
- European Democratic Party, a centrist and social-liberal European political party
- Evans Dermal Powder, a preparation of povidone-iodine used as an absorbent disinfectant
- Excessive Deficit Procedure, a procedure within the EU Stability and Growth Pact (SGP)
- Electronic data processing, the use of automated methods to process commercial data
- Electronic Document Professional, a designation for professionals in the electronic document industry
- Embedded DisplayPort (eDP)
- Ethylenediamine pyrocatechol, an anisotropic wet etchant for silicon in microelectromechanical fabrication
- Event-driven programming, a software development technique
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EDP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.