Jump to navigation Jump to search
EDSA may refer to:
Epifanio de los Santos Avenue, Philippines
- EDSA (road), Epifanio de los Santos Avenue, a highway around Manila, Philippines
- People Power Revolution, known as EDSA I, of 1986
- Second EDSA Revolution of January 2001
- EDSA III, or May 1 riots, May 2001
- EDSA Shrine, erected to commemorate the 1986 revolution; site of the 2001 revolutions
- EDSA (PNR station) of Philippine National Railways
- EDSA LRT Station of the Metro Manila LRT
- EDSA (company), an architecture and urban planning firm formerly known as Edward D. Stone, Jr., and Associates
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EDSA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.