Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up EDT in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
EDT may refer to:
Science and technology
- 1,2-Ethanedithiol, compound commonly used for cleavage during peptide synthesis
- EDT (Digital), text editor for PDP-11 and VAX/VMS computer systems
- EDT (Univac), text editor for UNIVAC Series 90 and Fujitsu BS2000 computer systems
- EDT Hub, electronic document transmission software
- Electrodynamic tether, a spacecraft component
- Event dispatching thread, in Java
- Chicago Engineering Design Team, a robotics team
- Eau de toilette
- Electronic Disturbance Theater, an activist and artist collective
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EDT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.