|Look up eed or Eed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
EED may refer to:
- EED (protein), a protein that is encoded by the EED gene in humans
- Empty envelope deposit, in bank fraud
- End-to-end distance, in polymers; See End-to-end vector
- EU Energy Efficiency Directive 2012/27/EU, a 2012 European Union directive
- European Endowment for Democracy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EED.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.