EEVIAC Operational Index and Reference Guide, Including Other Modern Computational Devices
|EEVIAC Operational Index and Reference Guide, Including Other Modern Computational Devices|
|Studio album by Man or Astroman?|
|Genre||Surf rock/Electronic music/Experimental music|
|Label||Touch and Go Records|
|Man or Astroman? chronology|
EEVIAC Operational Index and Reference Guide, Including Other Modern Computational Devices is the sixth full-length studio album by Man or Astroman?. E.E.V.I.A.C. is an acronym and stands for "Embedded Electronic Variably Integrated Astro Console" (also known as the "EEVIAC Mainframe Supercomputer") and is a play on ENIAC, which is sometimes hailed as the first modern computer.
- "Interstellar Hardrive"
- "Domain of the Human Race"
- "Theme from EEVIAC"
- "A Reversal of Polarity"
- "Fractionalized Reception of a Scrambled Transmission"
- "Engines of Difference"
- "Psychology of A.I. (Numbers Follow Answers)"
- "Within the Mainframe, Impaired Vision from Inoperable Cataracts Can Become a New Impending Nepotism"
- "As Estrelas Agora Elas Estão Mortas"
- "Automated Liner Notes Sequence" (unlisted)
|This 1990s rock album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|