From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up eft in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
EFT or eft may refer to:
- Eft, the terrestrial juvenile phase of a newt
- Effective field theory, an approximate theory to describe physical phenomena
- Ewing family of tumors, a group of cancers
- Electrical Fast Transient, see Transient (oscillation)
- Electronic Fingerprint Transaction, a type of Integrated Automated Fingerprint Identification System record sent to the FBI
- Electronic funds transfer, a type of financial transaction
- École Française de Téhéran, a French international school in Tehran, Iran
- Emotionally Focused Therapy, a structured psychotherapy approach to working with individuals, couples, or families
- Emotional Freedom Techniques, an alternative psychotherapeutic tool
- Edgy Eft, code name for version 6.10 of the Ubuntu Linux distribution
- The Eve Fitting Tool, a popular tool for the game EVE Online
- EFTS (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "EFT"
- All pages with titles containing "EFT"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EFT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.