The eFestivals website (21 June 2009) viewed in Mozilla Firefox
|Slogan||The definitive guide to festivaling|
Type of site
|Music festival listings and online community|
|Owner||NRG Internet Ltd|
|Created by||Neil Greenway|
|53,095 (April 2014[update])|
The website was launched in 1998 as "The Original Glastonbury Website", and was adopted by Glastonbury Festival as the official website for the 1999 event. In 2000, eFestivals was launched to cater for multiple festivals (over 200 were listed in 2006), and has been cited as bringing attention to smaller-scale festivals.
- "Efestivals.co.uk Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2014-04-01.
- "The best travel websites: part two". The Daily Telegraph. 2009-04-27. Retrieved 2009-06-21.
- "About eFestivals". eFestivals. 2009-04-22. Retrieved 2009-06-21.
- Brown, Mark (2006-04-17). "Stiff competition for summer's hot tickets". Guardian Online. Guardian Media Group. Retrieved 2009-06-21.
- Green, Thomas (2009-06-12). "The festivals that could be washed away by a summer of rain". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 2009-06-21.
|This article about a music website is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|