||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (May 2013)|
|Founder||Iñaki Garmendia Ajuria|
|Headquarters||Vitoria-Gasteiz, Basque Country, Spain|
EGA Master is a manufacturer of tools for professional/industrial use founded by Iñaki Garmendia Ajuria in 1990 and based in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain). Originally specialized in pipe tools it later diversified into a wider product range, including mechanical tools, non-sparking tools, titanium non-magnetic tools, insulated tools and explosion-proof intrinsically safe instruments. It patented the Basque Wrench, among other world-wide patents. The company has customers in over 150 countries, and was selected in 2011 as one of the top 100 Spanish brands.
- Touchoilandgas.com - Suppliers
- Premio Principe Felipe
- Leading Brands of Spain Forum
- "Ega Master - Non-Sparking, Titanium and Piping Tools for the Mining Industry". Mining Technology. 2011-06-15. Retrieved 2011-10-17.
- "Ega Master - Offshore Industry Tools". Offshore Technology. 2011-06-15. Retrieved 2011-10-17.
- "Caso EGAMaster". Casosinnobasque.com. Retrieved 2011-10-17.
- "Ega Master, S.A". Interempresas.net. Retrieved 2011-10-17.
- "EGA Master" (PDF). Retrieved 2011-10-17.