||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (May 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Founder||Iñaki Garmendia Ajuria|
|Headquarters||Vitoria-Gasteiz, Basque Country, Spain|
EGA Master is a manufacturer of tools for professional/industrial use founded by Iñaki Garmendia Ajuria in 1990 and based in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain). Originally specialized in pipe tools it later diversified into a wider product range, including mechanical tools, non-sparking tools, titanium non-magnetic tools, insulated tools and explosion-proof intrinsically safe instruments. It patented the Basque Wrench, among other worldwide patents. The company has customers in over 150 countries, and was selected in 2011 as one of the top 100 Spanish brands.
- Touchoilandgas.com - Suppliers
- Premio Principe Felipe
- Leading Brands of Spain Forum
- "Ega Master - Non-Sparking, Titanium and Piping Tools for the Mining Industry". Mining Technology. 2011-06-15. Retrieved 2011-10-17.
- "Ega Master - Offshore Industry Tools". Offshore Technology. 2011-06-15. Retrieved 2011-10-17.
- "Caso EGAMaster". Casosinnobasque.com. Retrieved 2011-10-17.
- "Ega Master, S.A". Interempresas.net. Retrieved 2011-10-17.
- "EGA Master" (PDF). Retrieved 2011-10-17.