From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
EGM may stand for:
- Electronic Gaming Monthly, an American video game magazine
- Extraordinary general meeting, a meeting of members of an organisation, shareholders, or employees, which occurs at an irregular time
- Empire Gallantry Medal, a British award for acts of the highest civilian, revoked by Royal Warrant on 24 September 1940
- Electronic gaming machine, a slot machine
- Earth Geopotential Model (See EGM96)
- Equity Global Management, a private equity firm
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.