Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up EGR or egr. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
EGR may refer to:
- Eagle Air (Guinea) (ICAO code), a Guinean airline
- Eagle Air (Sierra Leone) (ICAO code), a defunct Sierra Leonean airline
- East Grinstead railway station (station code), England
- Early growth response proteins
- Earnhardt Ganassi Racing, a NASCAR team
- East Grand Rapids, Michigan
- EGaming Review, a British online gambling publishing brand
- Exhaust gas recirculation, in internal combustion engines
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EGR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.