Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up EGR or egr. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
EGR may refer to:
- Eagle Air (Guinea)'s ICAO code
- Earnhardt Ganassi Racing, a NASCAR team
- EGaming Review, relating to online gambling
- Exhaust gas recirculation in internal combustion engines
- Early growth response proteins (EGR1, etc)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EGR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.