|Look up EGR or egr. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
EGR may refer to:
- Eagle Air (Guinea)'s ICAO code
- Earnhardt Ganassi Racing, a NASCAR team
- East Grand Rapids, Michigan, a suburb of Grand Rapids, Michigan, US
- Eastern Goldfields Railway, an Australian railway
- EGaming Review, relating to online gambling
- Exhaust gas recirculation, a NOx reduction technique used in gasoline and diesel engines
- Early growth response proteins (EGR1, etc)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EGR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.