From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up EH, eh, or Eh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
EH, Eh, or eh may refer to:
Arts and media
- "Eh", a song by Death Grips from the album Bottomless Pit
- Eh?, a play by dramatist Henry Livings from London.
- English Hymnal, published in 1906 for the Church of England
- Ernest Hemingway, American novelist, short story writer, and journalist
Businesses and organizations
- Eisenbahn und Häfen GmbH, a German rail freight company
- English Heritage, a registered charity that manages the National Heritage Collection of the UK
- Sociedad Anónima Ecuatoriana de Transportes Aéreos (IATA airline code EH)
- EH postcode area, UK postcodes for addresses in Edinburgh and the Lothians, Scotland
- Eastern Hemisphere, Global Indicator used for journeys within or between TC Area 1 and Area 3
- Euskal Herria, Basque Country (historical territory)
- Eusoff Hall a Hall of Residence in the National University of Singapore
- Western Sahara, ISO country code digram (stood for the Spanish Sahara before 1985)
- .eh, Internet country code top-level domain for the Western Sahara
Science and technology
- Exahenry, an SI unit of inductance
- Exception handling, in computer programming languages
- Holden EH, an early Australian Holden car
- Early Helladic, a period in Southern Balkan Prehistory
- Hartree (written Eh), an atomic unit of energy
- Reduction potential (written ), a chemical property
- Exponential hierarchy, a computational complexity class.
- Eh, a spoken interjection in English, Italian, and Spanish
- All pages beginning with "EH"
- All pages with a title containing EH
- EHD (disambiguation)
- MEH (disambiguation)
- Heh (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EH.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.