EHC has several meanings:
- Education, Health and Social Care, used to describe a support plan for those aged 0 -25, with special educational needs in the UK
- Eastern Harbour Crossing, a transport tunnel in Hong Kong
- Emergency Hormonal Contraception, another name for the "morning-after pill"
- European Haemophilia Consortium, an international non-profit organisation that represents people diagnosed with a rare bleeding condition
- Everybody Hates Chris, an American sitcom
- "Even Heaven Cries", a pop song by German girl group Monrose
- "Everything Has Changed", a song written and performed by American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift and English Singer-Songwriter Ed Sheeran
- A common abbreviation "Eishockeyclub" ("Ice Hockey Club") used by teams in the Swiss National League A and the German Deutsche Eishockey Liga.
- The Electric Hellfire Club, an American industrial metal band
- EHC Hoensbroek, a Dutch football club
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EHC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.