From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
EI or Ei may refer to:
- "E.I." (song), a single by Nelly
- E/I, a type of children's television programming shown in the United States
- Ei (album), an album by Maija Vilkkumaa
- "Ei" (song), its first single
- Eerie, Indiana, an American television series
- Enrique Iglesias, Spanish pop music singer-songwriter
- Exposure index, the film speed rating of photographic film as exposed
- Aer Lingus (IATA code: EI), the flag airline of Ireland
- The Earth Institute, a collection of research centers at Columbia University
- Education International, a global union federation of teachers' trade unions
- The Electronic Intifada, a not-for-profit, independent online publication which covers the Israeli-Palestinian conflict from a Palestinian perspective
- Energy Institute, the main professional organization for the energy industry within the UK
- Enterprise Ireland, is the Irish government organisation responsible for the development and growth of Irish enterprises in world markets.
- Expeditors International, the global logistics and freight forwarding company based out of Seattle, Washington
- Elektronska Industrija Niš, electronics enterprise from Niš, Serbia
- Effective Intelligence, (EI) is South Africa's leading company in developing and implementing consumer analytical intelligence.
- Ei, Kagoshima, a town located in Ibusuki District, Kagoshima, Japan
- Emerald Isle, North Carolina, a town in Carteret County, North Carolina, United States
- Ei (prefix symbol), the prefix symbol of the binary unit prefix exbi
- Engineering Index, an article index for engineering journals
- Earth Interactions, a scientific journal published by the American Meteorological Society, American Geophysical Union, and Association of American Geographers
- Electron ionization, an ionization method in which energetic electrons interact with gas phase atoms or molecules to produce ions
- Electronic ignition, a variety of modern ignition system
- Engineer intern, an intermediary step to becoming a Professional Engineer
- Ei, a digraph found in some Latin alphabets
- Education Index, a United Nations measure of the level of educational development in a country
- Emotional intelligence, the ability, capacity, or skill to identify, assess, and control the emotions of oneself, of others, and of groups
- Employment insurance, the unemployment benefits system of Canada
- Encyclopaedia of Islam, an encyclopaedia of the academic discipline of Islamic studies
- Environmental illness (multiple chemical sensitivity), a chronic medical condition characterized by symptoms that the affected person attributes to exposure to low levels of chemicals
- Enhanced interrogation, a euphemism for torture
- Equine influenza, the disease caused by strains of Influenza A that are enzootic in horse species
- Ex infra, a Latin phrase meaning 'from below'
- Exponential integral, a special function defined on the complex plane given the symbol Ei
- Extreme ironing, an extreme sport and a performance art
- Ionization energy (EI), the energy required to remove one electron from one atom to another
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.