From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
EIR may refer to:
- Effective interest rate, a banking term
- Entomological inoculation rate, the measure of the intensity of malaria transmission
- Entrepreneur In Residence or Executive In Residence, a term in venture capital and business education
- Environmental Information Regulations 2004, a UK Statutory Instrument
- Equipment Identity Register, in a Network Switching Subsystem
- Extended information rate, burstable bandwidth in a Frame Relay network
- Establishment Inspection Report, the result of an investigation by the US FDA.
- Environmental Impact Report, see Environmental impact assessment
- Executive Intelligence Review, the flagship publication of the LaRouche movement
- Kodak Ektachrome Professional Infrared/EIR film, a type of Color Infrared film
- Ethniko Idryma Radiofonias, the National Radio Foundation of Greece
- East Indian Railway Company, introduced railways to eastern and northern India, later known as East Indian Railway (EIR)
- Eat In Restaurant, a commonly used abbreviation in Chicago urban area.
Eir may refer to
- Eir, a goddess in Norse mythology
- Eir (telecommunications), a major provider of telecommunications in Ireland
- Eir, a Spivak pronoun
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EIR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.