From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from ELL)
|Look up ELL, ell, or 'e'll in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ell or ELL may refer to:
- Ell, a measure of length
- Ell, Luxembourg, a commune and town in Luxembourg
- Ell, Netherlands, a town in the Netherlands
- Ell (architecture), a wing of a building
- Ell (Scots), a Scottish measure of length
- ELL (gene) (elongation factor RNA polymerase II), a human gene
- Ell (surname), a family name
- Eldar Gasimov, Azerbaijani singer
- European Lunar Lander
- East London Line, a railway line that used to be part of the London Underground, that amalgamated with the London Overground in 2010.
- Encyclopedia of Language and Linguistics, a compendium of human communication
- English language learner, a person acquiring the English language
- A name for the letter L
- \ell, a LaTeX symbol ()
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ell.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.