From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from ELN (disambiguation))
ELN may refer to:
- Equity-linked note, a financial instrument
Government and military
- Ejército de Liberación Nacional, see
- European Leadership Network, a European foreign defense and security think-tank
- Electronic lab notebook, a software system commonly used in labs to record experiments and results electronically
- ELN gene, which encodes elastin in humans
- Bowers Airport (ELN), public airport just north of Ellensburg, Washington
- Élan, an Irish pharmaceutical company listed as "ELN" on the New York Stock Exchange
- Emerging Leaders Network, a project of Toronto-based coalition CivicAction
- ELN RADIO at Elon University
- VAXELN, a computer operating system from Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ELN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.