Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ELT in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ELT may refer to:
Science and Technology
- Emergency locator transmitter, a type of distress beacon used in aircraft
- Extremely Large Telescope, the world's largest optical/near-infrared telescope now under construction.
- Extremely large telescope, a type of telescope
- Effective lifetime temperature, a quantity used in rehydroxylation dating of a ceramic artifact
- Extract, load, transform, a data integration process for transferring data and preparing it for downstream uses
- Electrical lighting technician, a stage-lighting technician
- English language teaching, see English language learning and teaching
- Expanded learning time, additional time in school beyond the traditional 6.5 hours, 180 days school year in the United States
Medicine and biology
- Euglobulin lysis time, a measure of overall blood clot breakdown
- Endovenous laser treatment, a treatment for varicose veins
- Excimer laser trabeculostomy, a minimally invasive glaucoma surgery
Television, film, and music
- Every Little Thing (band), a Japanese J-Pop band
- "ELT", a song by the band Wilco from their 1999 album Summerteeth
- East London Transit, a British public transport system
- Electronic lien and title, a title of ownership that exists only in electronic form
- Executive leadership team, the team of business executives that manages a corporation.
- Environmental Liability Transfer, Inc. (ELT), a US-based environmental liability assumption company
- Kowalik, John. "Environmental Liability Transfer, Inc. (ELT)". www.eltransfer.com.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ELT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.