(Redirected from ELU (disambiguation))
|Look up Elu, elu, or élu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Elu is a Prakrit language. ELU or Elu may also refer to:
- Elu Thingol, a fictional character in J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle-earth legendarium
- Elu (comics), a fictional character from DC Comics
- English Lacrosse Union, see English Lacrosse Association
- ELU, a German tool producer now part of DeWalt
- Elu, a title used in the Scottish Rite
- Exponential linear unit (neural networks), an activator function in neural networks
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.