From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from ENSI)
|Look up ensi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ensi may refer to:
- Ensi (rapper), an Italian rapper
- Ensi, Iran, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- ensî, (plural) the Old High German word for pagan deities
- Evolution and the Nature of Science Institutes (ENSI), Indiana University program to help high school biology teachers cope with the problems associated with teaching evolution
- Eidgenössisches Nuklearsicherheitsinspektorat (ENSI), the Swiss Federal Nuclear Safety Inspectorate
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ensi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.