(Redirected from ENSI)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ensi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ensi may refer to:
- Ensign (rank), (as an abbreviation of)
- Ensí, a Mesopotamian royal title in various Babylonian city states
- Ensi (rapper), an Italian rapper
- Ensi, Iran, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- ensî, (plural) the Old High German word for pagan deities
- Evolution and the Nature of Science Institutes (ENSI), Indiana University program to help high school biology teachers cope with the problems associated with teaching evolution
- Eidgenössisches Nuklearsicherheitsinspektorat (ENSI), the Swiss Federal Nuclear Safety Inspectorate
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ensi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.