Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up EOL or eol in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
EOL or Eol may refer to:
- Encyclopedia of Life, a freely-accessible, online collaborative bio-encyclopedia
- End-of-life (product), a term used with respect to terminating the sale or support of goods and services
- End-of-line, a special character or sequence of characters signifying the end of a line of text in computing
- Eöl, a character in the fiction of J.R.R. Tolkien
- End-of-life care (EoLC), medical care options, primarily for patients who are considered critically ill
- End-of-life (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EOL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.