(Redirected from EOM (disambiguation))
EOM may refer to any of the following.
- Errors of Metabolism See Inborn Errors of Metabolism
- Electro-optic modulator, an optical device
- Equation of motion, physical equations that describe the behaviour of a system
- Extraocular muscles, the muscles that control the movements of the eye
- Ensemble Optimization Method, used to model flexible macromolecules with small-angle X-ray scattering
- Encyclopaedia of Mathematics, a reference work in mathematics
- English-only movement, a political movement in the United States
- Encyclopedia of Mormonism, semi-official encyclopaedia for topics relevant to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Eom is a Korean surname. People with this surname include:
- Eom Par-yong (born 1931), South Korean sprinter
- Eom Yeong-seop (born 1964), South Korean cyclist
- Eom Tae-kook (born 1969), South Korean voice actor
- Eom Hyo-won (born 1986), South Korean handball player
- Eom Hye-won (born 1991), South Korean badminton player
- Eom Hyeon-jeong (born *unknown*), South Korean voice actress
Other English language acronyms
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EOM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.