|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (August 2012)|
|Founded||Norwell, Massachusetts, U.S. (1991 )|
|Founder||Paul E. Leary, Sr.|
|Headquarters||Norwell, Massachusetts, U.S.|
Number of locations
Number of employees
|Footnotes / references
Data as of November, 2010
EOS CCA, headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts (just outside Boston), is a provider of customer care and receivables management services and one of the largest debt collection agencies in the United States. It is the U.S. Receivables Management Division of the international EOS Group based in Hamburg, Germany. As of September, 2010, EOS CCA employs over 1000 people in the United States. As of 2013, EOS CCA received a rating of ‘B-’ from the Better Business Bureau.
EOS CCA provides first-party customer care and early intervention; first- and third-party pre-collect and early stage receivables management; third party receivables management – primary, secondary, tertiary, and warehousing; and portfolio purchases. In addition to debt recovery and collection services, EOS CCA provides account and data scrubbing; credit bureau reporting; scoring services, including scores and score migration; skip tracing services; dialer services; and other financial services including analytics, attributes, and triggers.
As of September, 2010, EOS CCA’s recovery teams manage over $7 billion in accounts annually, and EOS CCA employs approximately 1,000 people in its coast-to-coast regional centers. EOS CCA maintains the necessary licensing to effect collections in all of the United States and Germany.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (March 2013)|
Paul E. Leary Sr. founded Collecto, Inc. d/b/a Collection Company of America in 1991. In 2006, Collecto, Inc. started doing business as CCA. In 2001, CCA joined the EOS Group of Hamburg, Germany. On October 5, 2009, Collecto, Inc., d/b/a CCA, and its six affiliated companies changed their d/b/a to EOS CCA.
EOS CCA was founded as Collecto, Inc. d/b/a Collection Company of America by Paul E. Leary Sr. in 1991. The company grew from a one-person operation in 1991 to one of the United States' 20 largest AROs. Leary Sr. stepped down as CEO in 2002 and is now a member of the EOS Group’s International Board of Directors.
EOS CCA is headquartered just outside Boston at 700 Longwater Dr Norwell, Massachusetts 02061 with regional centers across the United States.
- "EOS CCA: Home". Retrieved November 16, 2010.
- "EOS Group: The companies". Retrieved November 16, 2010.
- "Creditors Get More from EOS CCA: International ARM Firm Announces Hearts & Minds Initiative". September 15, 2010. Retrieved November 16, 2010.
- "EOS CCA Business Review in Dallas, TX - Dallas Texas BBB". Retrieved November 26, 2012.
- "EOS CCA Products | Services". EOS CCA. Retrieved 29 April 2011.
- "EOS CCA: Overview | LinkedIn". LinkedIn. Retrieved 29 April 2011.
- "EOS CCA: Leadership". Retrieved November 16, 2010.
- "EOS CCA website". Retrieved November 16, 2010.
- "Collecto, Inc. Changes Name to EOS CCA". October 7, 2009. Retrieved November 16, 2010.
- "Name Change at CCA". October 5, 2009. Retrieved November 16, 2010.
- "EOS CCA: Locations". Retrieved November 16, 2010.