The ERS10 Index is a share index of the 10 companies from the power utility sector which are listed on the Banja Luka Stock Exchange (BLSE), established on 29 December 2005. ERS10 stands for Indeks preduzeća iz sistema Elektroprivrede Republike Srpske, which is Serbian for The Index of the Power Utility Companies of Republika Srpska.
The highest value of the index to 7 September 2006, was on that day, at 2642.95.
All of the companies listed on this index include the abbreviation a.d. (akcionarsko drušvo) at the end of their name, indicating their status of a public limited company.
List of ERS10 companies
Below is the list of the 10 ERS10 companies on 30 August 2006.
- Elektrodistribucija a.d. Pale
- Elektrokrajina a.d. Banja Luka
- Elektrohercegovina a.d. Trebinje
- Elektro-Bijeljina a.d. Bijeljina
- Elektro Doboj a.d. Doboj
- Hidroelektrane na Drini a.d. Višegrad
- Hidroelektrane na Vrbasu a.d. Mrkonjić Grad
- Hidroelektrane na Trebišnjici a.d. Trebinje
- Rudnik i Termoelektrana Gacko a.d. Gacko
- Rudnik i Termoelektrana Ugljevik a.d. Ugljevik