Jump to navigation Jump to search
ERV is an abbreviation that may refer to:
- Endogenous retrovirus, an inherited retrovirus encoded in an organism's genome
- Energy recovery ventilation, systems where hot exhaust air is recovered to partially heat fresh air and save energy
- English Revised Version, English-language copy of the 19th century Revised Version of the King James Bible
- Easy-to-Read Version, English Bible translation
- Emergency response vehicle, vehicles associated with emergency services including ambulances, fire trucks and police vehicles
- Expiratory reserve volume, lung volume representing the difference between a normal exhalation and a forced exhalation that removes as much air as possible from the lungs
- Earth return vehicle, spacecraft that forms a portion of the Mars Direct proposal responsible for returning the astronauts to Earth
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ERV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.