Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ESD in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ESD may refer to:
- Education for sustainable development, international learning methodology
- Educational service district (disambiguation), regional education unit in some U.S. states
- Episcopal School of Dallas, day school in Texas, U.S.
- Evangelical School for the Deaf, in Luquillo, Puerto Rico
Government and law
- Electronic services delivery, government services provided through the Internet or other electronic means
- Empire State Development Corporation, an American public benefit umbrella organization
- Examination support document, a submission to the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- End-systolic dimension, the diameter across a ventricle in the heart
- Endoscopic submucosal dissection, a medical therapy with endoscopy
- ESD (gene), a human gene/enzyme
- Electrostatic discharge, a sudden flow of electricity between two electrically charged objects
- Electrostatic-sensitive device, any component which can be damaged by common static charges
- Energy spectral density, a part of a function in statistical signal processing
- Environmental secondary detector, a gaseous detection device used with environmental scanning electron microscopes
- Equivalent spherical diameter, a diameter of a sphere of equivalent volume
- Extreme subdwarf, a type of star
- Electronic smoking device, a device that simulates the feeling of smoking
- Electronic software distribution, delivery of digital media content
- Emergency shut down, a valve that stops flow in an emergency
- Engineering Society of Detroit, a multi-disciplinary association in Michigan, U.S.
- Enlightened Sound Daemon, audio software
- Elmstead Woods railway station (station code), in London, England
- Esen Air (ICAO airline designator), a defunct airline from Kyrgyzstan
- Expeditionary Transfer Dock, a proposed ship class of the United States Navy
- Orcas Island Airport (IATA code), Eastsound on Orcas Island, Washington, United States
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ESD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.