(Redirected from ESDA (disambiguation))
ESDA can mean:
- Electrostatic detection apparatus, a forensic device to detect writing indentations in paper
- Emergency Service Disaster Agency, the usual name for county civil defense agencies in Illinois
- Exploratory Spatial Data Analysis
- Economic and Social Development Affiliates, run by Randy and Nancy Spence, Canada
- Electrostatic Discharge Association, an independent trade association in the United States.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ESDA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.