(Redirected from ESMA)
Esma or ESMA may refer to:
- Escuela Superior Militar de Aviación "Cosme Rennella B." , Ecuadorian Air Force in Ecuador
- Former Escuela Superior de Mecánica de la Armada, now Navy Petty-Officers School of Mechanics in Argentina, used as a detention centre 1976–1983
- Essential Services Maintenance Act, India
- European Securities and Markets Authority, a European Union financial regulatory institution and European Supervisory Authority located in Paris
- École Supérieure des Métiers Artistiques, an education facility in France specialising in applied arts, graphic design, architecture, photography and animation.
- European Society for Mathematics and the Arts, a European society to promoting mathematics and the arts.
- Esma Agolli (1928–2010), Albanian actress
- Esma Aydemir (born 1992), Turkish middle distance runner
- Esma Cannon (1905–1972), Australian film actor
- Esma Kevser Aksan (born 1996), Turkish footballer
- Esma Redžepova (1943-2016), Romani Macedonian vocalist, songwriter, and humanitarian
- Esma Sultan (Disambiguation page for three different Ottoman female sultans with the same name)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Esma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.