(Redirected from ESMA)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Esma or ESMA may refer to:
- Escuela Superior Militar de Aviación "Cosme Rennella B." , Ecuadorian Air Force in Ecuador
- Former Escuela Superior de Mecánica de la Armada, used as a detention centre in Argentina 1976–1983, now Navy Petty-Officers School
- Essential Services Maintenance Act, India
- European Securities and Markets Authority, Paris
- European Society for Mathematics and the Arts
- Esma Agolli (1928–2010), Albanian actress
- Esma Aydemir (born 1992), Turkish middle distance runner
- Esma Cannon (1905–1972), Australian film actor
- Esma Kevser Aksan (born 1996), Turkish footballer
- Esma Redžepova (1943-2016), Romani Macedonian vocalist, songwriter, and humanitarian
- Esma Sultan (disambiguation), three Ottoman female sultans
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Esma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.