ESPN2 College Football Saturday Primetime
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (February 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|College Football Primetime|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Running time||3 hours (approximate)|
|Original network||ESPN2 (1994-)|
|Original release||1994 – Present|
Since debuting in 1994, it has broadcast games from numerous conferences including the SEC, ACC, Big Ten and the Big East. This game is often seen as the ESPN2 Game of the Week along with the Thursday night telecast.
- Bob Wischusen (play-by-play, 2015–present)
- Brock Huard (analyst, 2012–present)
- Shannon Spake (field reporter, 2014–present)
- Dave Barnett: (play-by,play, 2000–04)
- Ed Cunningham: (analyst, 2006, 2011)
- Stacey Dales (field reporter, 2007)
- Bob Davie: (analyst, 2007–10)
- Ron Franklin: (play-by-play, 2006)
- Mike Gottfried: (analyst, 2005)
- Mark Jones (play-by-play, 2007–13)
- Sean McDonough: (play-by-play, 2005)
- Jessica Mendoza: (field reporter, 2012–13)
- Dr. Jerry Punch: (field reporter, 2005–06)
- Mike Golic (analyst, 2000–02)
- Bill Curry (analyst, 2000–04)
- Michele Tafoya (field reporter, 2000–02)
- Todd Harris (field reporter, 2008)
- Joe Tessitore (play-by-play, 2014)
- Impact Players: Following the starting lineups, Jones and Davie run down the top two or three impact players on each teams side of the ball.
- Halftime Report: Brian Kenny or Linda Cohn present the halftime report, which features highlights of earlier games and a look at other happenings in the sports world.
- SportsCenter In-game: This segment appears during various time in the game, when Rece Davis gives up to the minute highlights when something big happens in another game.
- Primetime Pulse: Two or three times during the game, Rece Davis shows a screen with live coverage of the ABC primetime game, the ESPN primetime game and the ESPN2 primetime game.