ESPN MLS ExtraTime 2002
|ESPN MLS ExtraTime 2002|
|Platform(s)||GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox|
ESPN MLS ExtraTime 2002, or ESPN MLS ExtraTime, is a sports video game released in 2002 by Konami. It is available for GameCube, Xbox, and PlayStation 2. Clint Mathis is on the cover. The PlayStation 2 version was released seven months after ESPN MLS GameNight on the PlayStation, with the GameCube and Xbox versions coming out 11 months after that. MLS ExtraTime was the last in the series as the MLS sold its video game license to EA Sports' FIFA series.
The game received positive reviews from critics. There is an average score of 70.8% for the GameCube version of the game at GameRankings based on 8 reviews from various sites. The average for the Xbox version is lower at 70.1%.
This section is in a list format that may be better presented using prose. (January 2012)
- "ESPN MLS ExtraTime 2002 Release Information for Xbox". GameFAQs. 2002-03-27. Retrieved 2013-01-10.
- "Aggregate score for GameCube at Game Rankings".
- "Aggregate score for Xbox at Game Rankings".
- "Aggregate score for GameCube at Metacritic".
- "Aggregate score for Xbox at Metacritic".
- "Xbox review at GameSpot".
- "GameCube review at GameSpot".
- "GameCube review at IGN". Archived from the original on 2007-09-21.
- "Xbox review at IGN".
|This association football video game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Konami-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|