ESPN Radio College GameDay
|This article does not cite any sources. (November 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
ESPN Radio College Gameday is a day-long talk radio show on ESPN Radio covering the day's college football games. It is heard every Saturday during the season from noon until 7 p.m. ET. Some programs originate from the ESPN studios in Bristol, Connecticut; others are on location from game sites, just like College GameDay on television. The show, which began in 2000, is hosted by Ryen Russillo and analysts Brad Edwards and Trevor Matich, former NFL player. The show is produced by Steve Coughlin. Students and fans are welcomed and encouraged to stop by and watch the games on several high-definition monitors, and possibly take home T-shirts or mini-footballs which are being distributed to the crowd.
Beginning in 2006, the show offered a new segment, in which a fan conducts inspections of tailgate sites near the broadcast location. This segment airs only when the show is on the road.
- Ryen Russillo: (host, 2008–present)
- Brad Edwards: (analyst, 2010–present)
- Trevor Matich: (analyst, 2007–present)
- Chris Fowler: (host, 2000–2004)
- Todd McShay: (analyst, 2005–2009)
- Dave Revsine: (host, 2005–2006)
- Scott Reiss: (host, 2007)
- Kirk Herbstreit: (analyst, 2000–2004)
- Gerry DiNardo: (analyst, 2005–2006)