From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ETP may refer to:
- Eastern Treatment Plant, sewage treatment plant in Melbourne, Australia
- Economic Transformation Programme, ongoing program to leapfrog Malaysia's economy.
- Effluent treatment plant, a process to convert wastewater - which is water no longer needed or suitable for its most recent use - into an effluent that can be either returned to the water cycle with minimal environmental issues or reused. see industrial wastewater treatment
- Electrolytic Tin Plate, a tinning process.
- Electrolytic-Tough-Pitch is a type of oxygen-free copper
- Emergency turn procedure, a procedure followed by aircraft following an engine failure during or shortly after takeoff.
- End time prophet
- Ethical Tea Partnership
- European Technology Platform
- Evaluated total price, an evaluation process.
- Exchange-traded product, including exchange-traded fund and exchange-traded note
- Energistics Transport Protocol, data interchange format for oil rig service companies
- Energy Technology Perspectives, an annual report series of the International Energy Agency (IEA)
- Energy Transfer Partners, a U.S. Fortune 500 natural gas and propane company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ETP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.