Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up etu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Etu is a form of boxing practiced in Flores, Indonesia.
Etu or ETU may also refer to:
- Etu Molden (born 1979), American football player
- Etu Uaisele (born 1984), Tongan rugby league footballer
- Eckernforde Tanga University, in Tanzania
- Erzurum Technical University, in Turkey
- Saint Petersburg Electrotechnical University, in Russia
- TOBB University of Economics and Technology, in Ankara, Turkey
- Energy transfer upconversion
- Electrical Trades Union (disambiguation)
- Ethylene thiourea, a fungicide and pesticide
- European Taekwondo Union
- European Triathlon Union
- Jagham language
- E tū, a New Zealand trade union
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ETU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.