|Founded||London, UK (2002 )|
|John Wilson (Executive Chairman)
Andrew Edwards (CEO)
Peter Wallis (Chief Technology Officer)
|Services||Online trading, CFDs and Spread Betting|
Number of employees
ETX Capital is a UK based financial company that provides institutional, high-net-worth and retail customers with multi-asset market derivatives trading through financial spread betting and contract for difference (CFDs) products. ETX Capital is the trading name of Monecor (London) Limited.
The company was originally incorporated in 1965 as Monecor Ltd, and became a member of the London Stock Exchange. In 2002 Monecor (London) Limited launched a retail derivatives arm called TradIndex. In 2007, the group was acquired by a joint venture between the UK-based JRJ Group and the Netherlands-based BXR Group, whereupon TradIndex was relaunched with a new name – ETX Capital. ETX is an acronym for the services the company offers; Electronic Trading, Telephone Trading and Execution Services.[better source needed] Through those mediums the firm offers clients the ability to trade Forex, Indices, Equities and Commodities.
Between 2010 and 2015 ETX Capital expanded to a number of different international markets;
2010 – ETX Capital launches ETX Deutschland, a German language version of the website and trading platforms.
2011 – The firm extends its operations to France, South Africa and Portugal.
2012 – ETX launched a MetaTrader 4 trading platform (ETX MT4). ETX expands into Greece, Spain and Italy. The company’s long-standing TraderPro platform is adapted to make it fully customizable.
2014 – Two new platforms are launched in March – ETX Trader and a binary option service ETX Binary. Russian, Arabic, Turkish, Polish, Czech, Slovenian and Hungarian versions of the website become available. ETX acquires Dublin-based Shelbourne markets, making the new ETX Ireland the largest Spread Betting/CFD provider in the country. ETX also takes its platform technology in-house by purchasing its technology partner, Ariel.
2015 - ETX beats over 40 other companies and acquires the customer base of Alpari  following the collapse of the retail forex broker in January 2015
ETX Capital offers 3 main trading platforms -Trader Pro, MT4 and Binary 
- "ETX Capital Review". spread-betting.com. Retrieved June 22, 2013.
- About ETX Capital
- "ETX Capital Review". www.independentinvestor.com. Independent Investor. Retrieved 12 October 2015.
- "ETX Capital Ventures Further Into Europe – Opens Three New Offices". www.forexmagnates.com. Retrieved 12 October 2015.
- "ETX Capital Launches Affiliate Programme with Income Access". Incomeaccess.com. Retrieved 12 October 2015.
- "Breaking: ETX Capital Focuses on Technology by Acquiring Ariel Communications". Finance Magnates. Retrieved 12 October 2015.
- Agnew, Harriet (26 March 2015). "ETX Capital snaps up Alpari client list". www.ft.com. Financial Times. Retrieved 26 March 2015.
- "ETX Platforms". www.etxcapital.co.uk. ETX Capital.
- Terms And Conditions