||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (May 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Industry||IT services, IT consulting|
|Headquarters||Fremont, California, California, United States|
Number of employees
eTouch Systems, based in Fremont, California, U.S.A., is a provider of consulting services and enterprise wiki solutions. The company was founded in 1998 and is a privately owned corporation. Its CEO is Aniruddha Gadre.
eTouch Systems has two main streams of business: services and products. The company's offerings cover Test Engineering, Business Intelligence, and Data Management. The company introduced its J2EE-based enterprise wiki and blog software, SamePage, in 2006.
Their customer base spans numerous industries, with a concentration in data-intensive industries like high-technology, life-sciences, financial services, retail, manufacturing, government agencies, and other industries.
- Big Data
From 2002 until 2009, eTouch provided the software for NASA's public web portal. On February 2013, the contract for NASA's public web portal and collaboration tools was won by InfoZen, Inc. Other SamePage clients and partners include Citrix and WebEx, a part of Cisco.
Offices and presence
eTouch Systems has its headquarters in Fremont, United States. Its development centers are located in India at Mumbai and Pune. In addition, eTouch has it offices located in Sydney, Australia & Gurgaon, India.
- PR Newswire - eTouch System Joins Google Enterprise Partner Program
- "Google Buys Wiki Maker", San Jose Mercury News, Nov. 11, 2006 by Ryan Blitstein
- Enterprise Wikis: Another Way to Get on the Same Page - CMS Wire, Nov. 28, 2006 by Angela Natividad
- eTouch Releases SamePage 3.0 - Collaboration Loop, Nov. 28, 2006
- The SaaS Deployment Model Offered in an On Premises Wiki - CMS Wire, Feb. 13, 2009
- "eTouch Systems Worldwide offices". Retrieved 1 January 2014.