|Headquarters||San Diego, California|
|Chris Williams, President & CEO
Karina Getzlaff, Vice President & CFO
EURO-World Network, Inc. (EWN) is an American-based media company that markets and distributes various international television and radio services to ethnic viewers in North America as well as Australia & New Zealand. It was founded in February 2005 and is based in San Diego, California. In establishing a strong foundation in these areas of business, EWN has teamed up with many of the world’s leading service providers, such as Ethnic Channels Group, STN - Satellite Telecommunication Network, Arqiva, Encompass and Globecast.
EURO-World Network currently owns & operates 24 television channels and 10 radio stations catering to the following ethnic groups: Croatian, Dutch, Hungarian, Macedonian and Serbian.
- Slika Hrvatske†
- Voice of Croatia†
- Kapital Network‡
- Klasik TV‡
- Nova World†
- RTL Televizija†
- Sportska TV‡
† - Available via Satellite & IPTV
‡ - Available via IPTV only
- EURO-World Network channels are distributed via satellite on the following platforms: Galaxy-19 at 97°W (North America coverage) and Optus D2 at 152° East (Australia and New Zealand coverage). In addition, EURO-World Network operates its own IPTV platforms NEXTV America and NEXTV Australia, which was launched in partnership with Canadian ethnic broadcaster Ethnic Channels Group.
World Media International
On August 21, 2013, EURO World Network announced a partnership with Australian Pay-TV provider World Media International to create an IPTV platform for their services. Through this agreement EWN will distribute the following channels for WMI via IPTV:
- Arabic (Al Hayat TV 2, Al Kahera wa Al Nas, Al Jadeed, Al Jazeera, Al Jazeera Sports, Al Tahrir TV, ART Hekayat, ART Movies, ART Variety, BBC Arabic, Cima Channel, Future News, Future Television, Iqraa TV, MBC, Melody Arabia Murr Television, Noursat, OTV & Syria Drama)
- Greek (ANT1 Pacific & Greek Cinema)
- Italian (Mediaset Italia, Rai Italia & Rai News24)
- Polish (Toya TV, TV Trwam, TVP Info, TVP Polonia, TV Silesia)