From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up EUR in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
EUR may refer to:
- the ISO 4217 code for the Euro, the European Union currency
- EUR, Rome, a residential and business district in Rome, Italy
- Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs, in the U.S. Department of State
- Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam (Erasmus University of Rotterdam, the Netherlands).
- Estimated ultimate recovery (also sometimes written as expected ultimate recovery), a term used by certain petroleum analysts for the total amount of oil or gas to be produced from a given well or field
- EUR.1 movement certificate, for the reduction of import duties (preferential treatment between certain countries)
- EUR-Lex, a service on the official website of the European Union
- Europe and North America, a UNESCO region
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EUR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.