From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
EV and similar forms may refer to:
- Electric vehicle, a vehicle using an electric motor instead of an internal combustion engine
- Electro-Voice, a United States manufacturer of amplifiers, microphones, other audio equipment and speakers
- Embedded value, the present value of future profits for a life insurance company
- Enterprise value, an economic measure reflecting the market value of a whole business
- Equivalent variation, a measure of how much more money a consumer would pay before a price increase to avert the price increase
- Evolution-Data Optimized, a telecommunications standard for the wireless transmission of data through radio signals
- Expected value, the mean of a random variable's probability distribution.
- Exposure value, a combination of shutter speed and aperture in photography
- Extended Validation Certificate, a type of X.509 Certificate used in securing computer communications
- Common Era (Latin: Era vulgaris)
- Expressjet Airlines's IATA airline designator
- Atlantic Southeast Airlines, IATA designator for the former airline
- Land of Ev, a fictional country in the Oz books of L. Frank Baum and his successors
- Eingetragener Verein ("registered association"), a legal status for a registered voluntary association in Germany and Austria
- Electronvolt (eV), in physics a unit of energy
People with the name
- EV1, a General Motors electric vehicle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.