|Founder||Niall Murphy, Andy Hobsbawm, Dominique Guinard, Vlad Trifa|
|Headquarters||New York City, London and San Francisco|
|Niall Murphy, Andy Hobsbawm, Dominique Guinard, Vlad Trifa|
|Services||Internet of Things, Smart products, Product Relationship Management, Web of Things, Software, Sensors, Embedded Hardware and Software, Location-Based Services, NFC, QR Codes, RFID, Mobile,|
EVRYTHNG is an internet of things software company based in London, San Francisco and New York City. The company manages digital identity data in an intelligent IoT "smart products" cloud to connect consumer products to the Web and drive real-time applications. Niall Murphy, Andy Hobsbawm, Dominique Guinard and Vlad Trifa founded the company in January 2011. Murphy is the company's founding CEO.
Niall Murphy, Andy Hobsbawm, Dominique Guinard and Vlad Trifa founded the company in January 2011. In November 2011, EVRYTHNG closed a $1 million seed funding round led by Atomico, a technology investment firm. EVRYTHNG announced Diageo, a British alcoholic beverages company, as its first customer in October 2012. EVRYTHNG created a Digital Identity for Diageo's whiskey brands in Brazil, Chile, Venezuela, Australia, Eastern Europe and Vietnam. In 2013, global analyst group Frost & Sullivan awarded EVRYTHNG’s IoT platform a New Product Innovation Best Practice award.
In April 2014, EVRYTHNG secured US$7 million in a series-A investment round from Atomico, BHLP LLC, Dawn Capital and Cisco Investments. It was Cisco’s first investment in a company based in both Europe and the United States. Later that year, the company received an undisclosed amount of funding from Samsung Ventures Investment Corporation. In 2014, EVRYTHNG received the best IoT start-up of the year from The Europas, a subsidiary event from TechCrunch. The company was voted IoT Breakout Startup of the Year in 2014 and 2015 Postcapes awards.
EVRYTHNG's offers an IoT Smart Products Platform-as-a-Service that connects consumer products to the Web and manages real-time data to drive applications. It operates Active Digital Identities, unique digital identities for individual products in the cloud to deliver real-time interactive experiences and support services to consumers, and connect via "cloud-to-cloud" integration with the growing ecosystem of other connected applications and "smart" products. It has been referred to as a "Product Relationship Management" (PRM) platform. EVRYTHNG’s real-time IoT data platform works with both "tagged", non-electronic products (using technologies like RFID, beacons, NFC, 1D and 2D barcodes and image recognition) and natively "connected" products via embedded controllers, sensors and chip sets. In March 2017, EVRYTHNG raised $24.8 million Series B round of funding.  The Series B round was led by Sway Ventures and also included participation from new investors BLOC Ventures and Generation Ventures.
EVRYTHNG partnered with ThinFilm, a Norway-based printed electronics company in July 2014. Additionally, EVRYTHNG partnered with Avery Dennison, a global manufacturer and distributor of packaging solutions, in September 2014. In 2012, EVRYTHNG engaged in a three-year EU COMPOSE project with IBM,the World Wide Web Consortium, universities from across Europe, several other technology companies and the Barcelona Supercomputing Centre to develop an open technical framework for Internet of Things applications and services. EVRYTHNG announced a partnership with Gooee, an LED lighting technology company, in 2015.EVERYTHING and Zappar became partners in 2017.
- Mike Butcher (October 24, 2012). "Funded By Atomico, Evrythng Hopes To Create The Internet Of Things, Starts With Drinks Giant Diageo". Retrieved October 10, 2014.
- Madhumita Venkataramanan (January 9, 2013). "EVRYTHNG: Friending your stuff". Retrieved October 10, 2014.
- Robin Wauters (June 16, 2014). "Is this the best Europe can do? The Europas 2014 – who won, and why". Retrieved October 10, 2014.
- Ian Wallis (April 30, 2014). "Cisco among backers as EVRYTHNG seals $7M Series A funding round". Retrieved October 10, 2014.
- Alex Hern (April 30, 2014). "Cisco among backers as EVRYTHNG seals $7M Series A funding round". Retrieved October 10, 2014.
- Ted Burnham (April 30, 2014). "Evrythng raises $7M in Series A round". Retrieved October 10, 2014.
- "57 Evrythng". September 24, 2013. Retrieved October 10, 2014.
- "Backed by $1M in Seed funding from Atomico, EVRYTHNG is creating the smart 'Web of Things'". December 14, 2014. Retrieved October 10, 2014.
- Emma Hall (October 29, 2014). "Diageo Personalizes Whiskeys With Videos From Gift-Givers". Retrieved October 10, 2014.
- Jeffrey F. Rayport (March 1, 2013). "Advertising and the Internet of Things". Retrieved October 10, 2014.
- "Frost & Sullivan Accolades Highlight Industry's Best-in-Class Performers". May 15, 2013. Retrieved March 6, 2015.
- Mike Butcher (April 30, 2014). "IoT Startup Evrythng Secures $7M Series A From Atomico, BHLP, Cisco And Dawn". Retrieved October 10, 2014.
- Ben Graham (June 24, 2014). "INSIGHT: Looking To The Future – May's Top 5 Deals Under USD10m". Retrieved October 10, 2014.
- "Samsung invests in internet of things identity management platform Evrythng". October 30, 2014. Retrieved March 6, 2015.
- "2014/15 Internet of Things Awards". Retrieved March 6, 2015.
- "2013 Internet of Things Awards". Retrieved March 6, 2015.
- "Why Can't I Google My Shoes?". January 16, 2015. Retrieved March 6, 2015.
- "UK 'internet of things' startup EVRYTHNG raises $24.8 million to help it connect every physical product to the web". Business Insider. Retrieved 2017-11-14.
- David Meyer (July 15, 2014). "Evrythng and Thinfilm collaborate on smart labels and barcodes for the internet of things". Retrieved October 10, 2014.
- David Meyer (February 25, 2015). "Behold, the NFC-enabled smart whisky bottle". Gigaom. Retrieved March 15, 2015.
- Danielle Jerschefske (September 16, 2014). "Avery Dennison and Evrythng to make products smart". Retrieved October 10, 2014.
- "Collaborative Open Market to Place Objects at your Service". Retrieved March 6, 2015.
- David Meyer (February 24, 2015). "Evrythng partners with Gooee in LED internet of things push". Gigaom. Retrieved March 15, 2015.
- "The internet of things meets augmented reality as Evrythng partners with Zappar | VentureBeat". venturebeat.com. Retrieved 2017-10-26.