|League||National League A|
|Home arena||Bossard Arena
|Colours||Blue and white|
|General manager||Patrick Lengwiler|
|Head coach||Harold Kreis|
|Affiliate(s)||EV Zug Academy|
EV Zug won its lone championship in the 1997–98 season.
On October 3, 2011, the club defeated the New York Rangers of the NHL by the wild score of 8-4 in an exhibition game. Former NHLer Josh Holden, who at the time was suspended from the NLA, was permitted to play and scored twice. He and Fabian Schnyder each had three points and Esa Pirnes also had two goals. Former Ranger goaltender Jussi Markkanen had the win in net in front of a sellout crowd at Bossard Arena.
- NDA Championship (1): 1998
- NDA Championship (2): 1995, 1997
- Ivan Hlinka 1983–85
- Don "Red" Laurence 1989–91
- Ken Yaremchuk 1990–96
- Patrick Fischer 1992–97, 2003–06, 2007–09
- Bill McDougall 1995–98
- John Miner 1995–98
- Wes Walz 1996–99
- Chris Tancill 1999–2004
- Paul DiPietro 1999–2004, 2005–11
- Todd Elik 2000–02
- Václav Zuna 2001–2002
- James Black 2002–03
- Claude Lemieux 2003–04
- Raphael Diaz 2003–11
- Mike Fisher 2004–05
- Niko Kapanen 2004–05
- Oleg Petrov 2004–08
- Dale McTavish 2007–10
- Micki DuPont 2008–10
- Andrei Bashkirov 2009–10
- Josh Holden 2008–current
- Jussi Markkanen 2009–2013
- Glen Metropolit 2010–12
- Damien Brunner 2008–13
- Rosen, Dan (2011-10-03). "Rangers fall to Swiss squad, 8-4". NHL.com. Retrieved 2011-10-03.
- "EV Zug wins against the New York Rangers!" (in German). www.nationalleague.ch. 2011-10-03. Retrieved 2011-10-03.
- "1.Mannschaft EV Zug" (in German). www.evz.ch. Retrieved 2013-01-23.
- "EV Zug team" (in German). www.nationalleague.ch. Retrieved 2012-09-30.
- "EV Zug équipe" (in French). www.nationalleague.ch. Retrieved 2012-09-30.
- (German) EV Zug official website
|This article about a Swiss sports club is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This European ice hockey team-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|