EWI may refer to:
- Enarotali Airport, Indonesia (IATA code: EWI)
- EWI (musical instrument), an electric wind instrument, invented by Nyle Steiner
- Expert Witness Institute
- EWI, Edison Welding Institute, Ohio engineering and tech organization providing applied research and manufacturing support in materials joining and allied technologies
- SP EWI, Standard & Poor Equal Weight Index, financial index
- EWI, External wall insulation for buildings
- EWI, ecological wellbeing index
- EWI, Electro-mechanical wave imaging, technology of medical imaging for heart conditions
- The Encyclopaedia of the World of Islam (EWI)
- "Entry without inspection", technical term for illegal entry of a person into the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EWI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.