Some of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (March 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Origin||Seoul, South Korea|
- 1 History
- 1.1 2011–2013: Formation and debut, line-up changes and Dasoni unit
- 1.2 2014–2015: Breakthrough with "Up & Down", rise in popularity and Ah Yeah
- 1.3 2016: Chinese debut, first studio album Street, and announcement of Solji's hiatus
- 1.4 2017: Promotions as four, EXID Asia Tour 2017, and Project "re:flower"
- 1.5 2018: Lady, Japanese debut, Solji's return, and I Love You
- 1.6 2019: 2019 EXID Valentine Japan Live Tour and first Japanese studio album Trouble
- 2 Members
- 3 Discography
- 4 Filmography
- 5 Awards and nominations
- 6 References
- 7 External links
2011–2013: Formation and debut, line-up changes and Dasoni unit
In May 2011, producer Shinsadong Tiger and AB Entertainment scouted several trainees from JYP Entertainment to form a new girl group. Trainee Yuji was the first to join when a JYP girl group failed to debut. Yuji contacted the trainees Hani, Haeryeong, and Junghwa to audition for AB, and all three were subsequently accepted into the agency. The group added a fifth member when Shinsadong Tiger discovered LE, an underground rapper and songwriter who performed under the name Elly. Dami, who was already an AB trainee, was the sixth and last member added to the group. Originally named "WT", an acronym for "Who's That", the group changed their name to EXID a few months before their debut. In December 2011, LE was featured in Huh Gak's single "Whenever You Play That Song", which appeared on Korean music charts. EXID was scheduled to debut in January 2012, but their debut was delayed to February when LE sustained a leg injury during rehearsals. On February 3, AB Entertainment announced that EXID would debut with the single "Whoz That Girl". Video teasers featuring the members doing solo performances were subsequently released online.
EXID released their first single "Whoz That Girl" from the digital single album Holla, on February 16, 2012. They made their debut performance on M! Countdown, and then performed on Music Core and Inkigayo. Their debut song "Whoz That Girl" peaked at number 36 on the Gaon Singles Chart and ultimately sold 840,000 digital copies.
In April 2012, AB Entertainment officially announced members Yuji, Dami, and Haeryeong's departure and said in a statement that Yuji and Dami had left the group to focus on their studies, while Haeryeong had left to pursue an acting career. They were replaced by Solji, a former member of vocal duo 2NB, and Hyelin, who was originally considered for EXID's original lineup before she was dropped. With the new members, EXID returned in August 2012 with their second single "I Feel Good" from their first EP Hippity Hop. Hippity Hop debuted at number 13 on the Gaon Albums Chart, selling 1,500 copies. EXID released the digital single "Every Night", in October. The title track is an alternate version of LE's self-written song "Phone Call", which was recorded in their debut EP. "Every Night" debuted at number 43 on the Gaon Singles Chart, selling 105,000 digital copies.
On October 11, EXID released the song "Hey Boy" as part of the soundtrack release for MBC's sitcom The Thousandth Man. The song is the female version of B1A4's song "Hey Girl". Producer Shinsadong Tiger rearranged the song into a "reggae style" to create a different approach from B1A4's original version. It was revealed on November 30 that EXID, along with Big Star and D-Unit, would release a collaboration album, in addition to doing a special year of end show. The concert, entitled "The Bugs Show Vol. 1", was held on December 22 at the V-Hall in the Hongdae area of Seoul. On December 6, EXID won the rookie award at the 20th Korea Culture & Entertainment Awards.
In February 2013, EXID released the single "Up & Down", from the Incarnation of Money soundtrack. It was announced shortly afterwards that members Hani and Solji would form a subunit called "Dasoni". The sub-unit released their debut single "Goodbye" on February 15, with the B-side track "Said So Often".
2014–2015: Breakthrough with "Up & Down", rise in popularity and Ah Yeah
In June 2014, EXID was announced to have signed an exclusive contract with Yedang Entertainment, and were preparing a comeback in collaboration with producer Shinsadong Tiger. On August 24, EXID held their comeback showcase at the Ilchi Art Hall, performing their new song "Up & Down". The song was released on August 27 and initially charted poorly, failing to make it onto the top 100 of the Gaon Chart; though it peaked at number 94 on the domestic chart. However, the song slowly gained popularity in early October after a fan-recorded video of Hani performing the song went viral on Korean social networking websites. The video has been viewed more than 26 million times to date. This led to the song shooting back up record charts, eventually climbing into the top 10 on the real-time charts and topping the Gaon Chart. Because of the success of the fancam, EXID was invited back onto stage to promote despite the fact their promotions ended months prior. Due to this success, EXID returned to several music programs to promote "Up and Down". The song was subsequently nominated for a first place award on Show! Music Core, The Music Trend, and M!Countdown, where they took their first music show win since debut on January 8, 2015. The group won a second award at KBS' Music Bank on January 9, and a third one at SBS' Inkigayo on January 11.
In February 2015, Solji participated in the pilot episode of MBC's singing competition program King of Mask Singer. She became the first winner of the show, which drew a lot of attention to EXID. On April 13, the music video for the title song "Ah Yeah", from EXID's second EP, was released. The group won first place with "Ah Yeah" on both April 26 and May 3 episodes of SBS' Inkigayo, as well as the April 29 and May 6 episodes of Show Champion.
On November 7, EXID won the MBC Music Star Award at the 2015 MelOn Music Awards. The music video for "Hot Pink" was released on November 17. "Hot Pink" was nominated for a first place award on various music programs. The group received their first win for "Hot Pink" on November 25 on Show Champion, and their second win on December 6 on Inkigayo.
2016: Chinese debut, first studio album Street, and announcement of Solji's hiatus
On January 11, 2016, EXID signed with China's entertainment company Banana Project in a bid to extend its popularity outside Korea. This sparked discussions regarding EXID's future activities in South Korea; however, CEO of Banana Culture Music Wang Sicong assured fans that the next album his company invested on EXID would be released simultaneously in China and South Korea.
On March 2, EXID's record label Yedang Entertainment changes name to Banana Culture, launching a joint venture company in Seoul with Banana Project. On March 18, EXID held their first Chinese fan meeting, 'EXID's LEGGO Show in Shanghai'.
On June 1, the group released their first studio album titled Street with the title track "L.I.E". Street includes 12 tracks, many of which were written and/or composed by LE. EXID's first studio album also included "Hello", a solo song by lead vocalist Hani and "3%", a solo song sung by main vocalist Solji. The album peaked at number two in Korea on the Gaon Album Chart, while "L.I.E" peaked at number five as a single. On June 8, 2016, EXID won first place with "L.I.E" on Show Champion and soon after, they won first place on both Inkigayo and The Show as well.
On December 20, 2016, EXID released their first Chinese single, "Cream" on QQ Music and YinYueTai-which peaked at number six on the Billboard China V Chart. However, a day later, Banana Culture announced that Solji had been diagnosed with hyperthyroidism, and that she would halt all her activities for the awards season of 2016-17, while the remaining four members continue on.
2017: Promotions as four, EXID Asia Tour 2017, and Project "re:flower"
On January 10, 2017, the group released their second Chinese single "Up & Down" (Chinese: 上下; pinyin: Shàngxià). On the same day of its release, an edited version music video for "Up & Down (Chinese Ver.)" was uploaded to YouTube and the original was removed. Some Chinese fans found EXID's dancing in the 'Forbidden City' to be inappropriate whilst some thought that it was completely normal.
Due to Solji's remaining health issues, the group's comeback was delayed until April. Their agency announced in March that EXID would return as a four-piece while Solji recovered from her hyperthyroidism. On April 10, EXID officially released their third EP Eclipse and their title song "Night Rather Than Day". Eclipse debuted at number four on the Billboard World Albums chart, becoming the group's best-charting – and first top-five – album on the chart to date. On April 25, 2017, EXID won first place on The Show with "Night Rather Than Day". This was followed by their second win with this song on Show Champion the following day and their third win on The Show on May 2, 2017.
On May 12, Banana Culture Entertainment has announced that EXID would embark on a promotional Asian tour during the summer. Titled ‘EXID Asia Tour 2017’, the group visited a handful of countries for the tour, starting in Hong Kong and Singapore. They originally planned to visited Taiwan on July 30, before performing a homecoming concert in Seoul on August 12; however, due to safety concerns over the threat of Typhoon Nesat, the Taiwanese show was postponed to August 26. Solji gave a surprise appearance at the encore of the Seoul concert before resuming her treatment; neither the audience nor the rest of the group knew of her visit. The Asian tour wrapped with their Taipei concert on August 26.
EXID's fourth mini album Full Moon was released on November 7, 2017. This marks the return of member Solji, who was absent from the group since 2016. This time, Solji only participated in the recording process but was absent from the promotions and the title track's music video. On November 21, 2017, EXID won first place on The Show with "DDD".
From December 2017 onwards, EXID, through their social media platforms, shared photo teasers for a project named re:flower, whose songs would be remasters and remakes of past their songs that weren't title songs.
2018: Lady, Japanese debut, Solji's return, and I Love You
EXID returned with a single album Lady on April 2, 2018, only promoting as four, however, due to Solji still recovering from surgery. The lead track for the album is entitled "내일해 (Lady)". On April 10, 2018, EXID won first place on The Show with "Lady".
On 11 May, Banana Culture announced EXID's launching of their Japanese official website, which included a Japanese fan club. They also announced a debut showcase at Tokyo to be held on June 27. During the showcase, EXID announced their release of the Japanese version of "Up & Down" on August 22, as well as their first Japanese tour to be held between 23 and 25 August, with Solji confirming that she will have returned by then. 
On 22 and 29 July, Solji returned as a contestant in episode 163-164 of MBC's singing competition program King of Mask Singer as 'Dongmakgol Girl' and emerged victorious, being crowned the 82nd generation of 'Mask King'.. On 6 September, Banana Culture released a statement, announcing that Solji will join EXID on September 7 to attend the 2018 Hallyu Pop Festival in Singapore as her first official schedule. This marked the formal return of Solji into EXID, of which she will be joining in all of their future group promotions. Solji appeared with the rest of the group members on stage on 10 August, on day 2 of HallyuPopFest 2018, in which she performed 5 of their title tracks with the group. Solji continued to successfully defend herself over all contestants in the next 8 episodes since her initial victory in King of Mask Singer, before ending her streak as the winner of 82th to 86th generation on 21 October. After her defeat, she revealed her identity, and explained her choice of return through the show as it was where she rose to fame. 
To further their promotions since their debut in Japan, the music video for the Japanese version of "Up & Down" was released early on 10 August before the launch of the Japanese debut album, which debuted at number 15 on the Daily chart of Oricon.
On 11 November, EXID made a full-member comeback with the single album I Love You, while releasing the music video with the same title. "I Love You" entered Billboard's World Digital Song Sales chart at number 5, which was by far their highest achievement in the chart.
2019: 2019 EXID Valentine Japan Live Tour and first Japanese studio album Trouble
On 31 December 2018, EXID performed at Taipei New Year's Eve Countdown Party in Taipei, Taiwan, and stayed there through the countdown to 2019. On 19 December 2018, EXID announced their second Japan live tour on 10-11, 13 and 16 February 2019 through their Japanese fan-site, which was later revealed to be named "2019 EXID Valentine Japan Live Tour" and was carried out successfully. During the tour, EXID also performed their new Japanese single "Trouble", which is the title track of their first Japanese studio album, announced on 4 February through their fan-site, and is scheduled to be released in April 2019.
- Solji (솔지) – Leader, main vocal
- LE (엘리) – Main rapper
- Hani (하니) – Lead vocal, dancer
- Hyelin (혜린) – Lead vocal
- Jeonghwa (정화) – Main dancer, vocal, rapper
- Street (2016)
- Trouble (2019)
|2016||EXID's Showtime||8 episodes|
|2018||Made In EXID||25 episodes|
|2012||Twelve Men in a Year||Themselves (episode 8)|
Awards and nominations
Since debuting in 2012, EXID has won four various awards and 22 music program awards. On January 8, 2015, the group won their first number-one win on M! Countdown due to the success of their digital single "Up & Down," followed by wins on Music Bank, The Music Trend and The Show.
- Park, Hyun-min; Lee, Ju-ahn (March 20, 2012). "[Interview] Will EXID Become the Next Big Thing?". CJ E&M enewsworld. Mwave. Retrieved November 15, 2014.
- "EXID Release New Version of Breakout Hit 'Up & Down' After Sexy Viral Video Success". Billboard. Retrieved 2016-06-02.
- "EXID hopes new album as successful as 'Up & Down'". Yonhap News Agency. 2016-05-31. Retrieved 2016-06-02.
- Lee, Seung-mi (November 23, 2014). '제2의 빠빠빠'탄생?…EXID '위아래'광속 차트 역주행. Ilgan Sports (in Korean). Naver. Archived from the original on November 30, 2014. Retrieved December 9, 2014.
- "[Exclusive] EXID answers fan questions and more on KPOP Channel's Star Interview". KPOPCHANNEL.TV. 2017-11-09. Retrieved 2017-11-10.
- "EXID와 베스티의 분리 과정 정리 The story behind the split between EXID and Bestie". Nate Pann. Retrieved March 21, 2015.
- 신사동호랭이, 걸그룹 WT 제작자로 변신..내년 초 전격 데뷔. The Korea Herald (in Korean). October 21, 2011. Retrieved December 10, 2014.
- Kim, Eun-gu (December 9, 2011). EXID LE, 허각과 함께 한 '그 노래를 틀때마다'로 1위 '감격'. Edaily (in Korean). Retrieved December 10, 2014.
- "Huh Gak Le releases 'Whenever You Play That Song'". MTV K. December 9, 2011. Retrieved December 10, 2014.
- "Shinsadong Horaengi's new girl group EXID postpone their debut to February, Why?". Starnews. Korea.com. January 23, 2012. Archived from the original on January 28, 2015. Retrieved December 10, 2014.
- Kim, Eun-gu (February 4, 2012). "신사동호랭이 표 걸그룹 EXID, 티저포스터 공개". Donga (in Korean). Retrieved December 10, 2014.
- Ho, Stewart (February 16, 2012). "EXID drops MV for Whoz That Girl". CJ E&M enewsWorld. MWave. Retrieved December 10, 2014.
- EXID, 오늘 '엠카운트다운'서 컴백 첫 무대. The Star (in Korean). February 16, 2012. Retrieved December 10, 2014.
- Gwon, Su-bin (April 30, 2012). EXID 멤버교체 "3명 하차 VS 2명 영입, 5인조 재편해 6월 컴백". Newsen (in Korean). Retrieved December 6, 2014.
- Park, Hyunmin (April 30, 2012). "EXID undergoes member changes". CJ E&M enewsWorld. Ho, Stewart. Retrieved December 6, 2014.
- Kim, Dong-ju (July 16, 2012). '멤버교체' 5인조 EXID, 8월 중순 전격 컴백. StarN News (in Korean). Archived from the original on December 26, 2014. Retrieved December 10, 2014.
- Park, Hyun-min (July 31, 2012). "EXID Welcomes New Members Sol Ji and Hye Rin". CJ E&M enewsWorld. Kim, Erika. MWave. Retrieved December 6, 2014.
- "EXID - HIPPITY HOP ご購入ならミュージックコリア". Musickorea.jp. October 2, 2012. Archived from the original on September 14, 2014. Retrieved December 28, 2012.
- Ho, Stewart (October 2, 2012). "EXID releases new digital single 'Every Night'". CJ E&M enewsWorld. Retrieved December 6, 2014.
- Gwak, Min-gu (October 11, 2012). EXID. '천 번째 남자' OST 합류…B1A4 'Hey Girl' 女 버전 눈길. Hankyung (in Korean). Archived from the original on December 10, 2014. Retrieved December 10, 2014.
- 빅스타-디유닛-EXID, 콜라보 음원 발매...'특별 프로젝트'. Osen (in Korean). Chosun.com. November 30, 2012. Retrieved December 10, 2014.
- Ho, Stewart (December 4, 2012). "Electroboys, Big Star, EXID, Dok2 and Others Come Together for Christmas Show". CJ E&M enewsWorld. MWave. Retrieved December 6, 2014.
- EXID, 대한민국 문화연예대상 신인상 수상 "더욱 열심히 할게요". The Korea Herald (in Korean). December 7, 2012. Retrieved December 10, 2014.
- "EXID wins Rookie Award at 20th Korean Culture & Entert. Awards". Retrieved December 28, 2012.
- Mun, Wan-sik (February 11, 2013). EXID 솔지, 무보정 '애플힙' 몸매 공개. Star News (in Korean). Retrieved December 6, 2014.
- Park, Hyun-min (February 15, 2013). "EXID debuts new unit, Dasoni". CJ E&M enewsWorld. Kim, Erika. Retrieved December 6, 2014.
- Kim, Dong-Joo (June 28, 2014). "EXID sign a new management contract with Yedang Entertainment". Star N News. Yahoo Entertainment Singapore. Archived from the original on December 13, 2014. Retrieved December 6, 2014.
- Khelil, Nawael. "EXID makes you go Up & Down". BNTNews. Retrieved December 6, 2014.
- "2014년 36주차 Digital Chart". Gaon Chart (in Korean). KMCIA. Archived from the original on December 17, 2014. Retrieved December 3, 2014.
- Kim Hyo-eun; Sung So-young (December 15, 2014). "Social media gives failing singers another chance". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved December 18, 2014.
- Ha, Yeong-heon (November 23, 2014). 걸그룹 EXID '위아래', 음원차트 역주행 기현상 '벌써 10위권'. Sports Kyunghyang (in Korean). Naver. Retrieved December 9, 2014.
- EXID '위아래'의 놀라운 역주행. Osen (in Korean). Chosun.com. December 7, 2014. Retrieved December 9, 2014.
- "2015년 02주차 Digital Chart". Gaon Chart (in Korean). KMCIA. Retrieved January 8, 2015.
- Park, Gyu-oh (December 3, 2014). "EXID buoyed by belated popularity of 'Up & Down'" (in Korean). K-Pop Herald. Retrieved December 9, 2014.
- '음악중심' EXID '위아래' 1위 후보 퍼포먼스 (in Korean). YTN. January 3, 2015. Retrieved January 3, 2014.
- Yoon, So-hee (January 2, 2014). '인기가요' 차트 집계 기준 변경으로 1위 후보 'EXID vs 지디태양 vs 엑소' (in Korean). Tenasia. Retrieved January 3, 2014.
- Choi, Ji-hyun (January 8, 2014). EXID, 데뷔 3년만에 첫 1위 기념 인증샷 공개 "평생 잊지 못할 날" (in Korean). Tenasia. Retrieved January 8, 2014.
- Song, Soo-Bin (2015-01-09). "'뮤직뱅크' EXID 지상파 첫 1위, 앵콜무대서 연지곤지 탈춤 공약 이행".
- "'인기가요' EXID 음악방송 3사 1위…눈물의 소감 들어보니? '울컥'". news.donga.com. 2015-01-11. Retrieved 2016-05-17.
- "EXID's Solji cries emotionally on singing competitive program, 'Mask King'". www.allkpop.com. Retrieved 2015-12-06.
- "EXID's say 'Ah-Yeah' for their comeback in MV teaser!". Retrieved April 11, 2015.
- "EXID is up next for "Showtime" Season 5!". 2015-06-10. Retrieved June 9, 2015.
- Kim, Jinsu (2015-11-17). "[AJU TV] EXID, 18일 대망의 싱글 앨범 '핫핑크' 음원/MV 출격!".
- "中 재벌 왕쓰총, 상하이서 EXID와 계약 선포" (in Korean). Naver. January 12, 2016. Retrieved May 17, 2018.
- ""香蕉计划"再签韩国女团EXID". Weibo (in Korean). January 12, 2016. Retrieved May 17, 2018.
- James Buhain (3 March 2016). "EXID's Record Label Yedang Entertainment Changes Name To Banana Culture". kpopstarz.
- beansss (19 March 2016). "LEGO make EXID burst into tears in Shanghai". allkpop.
- crystalcove. "Update: EXID Reveals Teasers For First Studio Album "Street"". Soompi. Retrieved 2016-05-25.
- "국내 대표 음악 차트 가온차트!". gaonchart.co.kr. Retrieved 2017-03-30.
- alim17 (8 June 2016). "EXID take first win for their 'L.I.E' on 'Show Champion'!". allkpop.
- R. Jun (12 June 2016). "EXID Wins No. 1 On "Inkigayo," Performances By EXO, MONSTA X, And More". soompi.
- alim17 (15 June 2016). "EXID take another win for 'L.I.E' on 'The Show". allkpop.
- "China V Chart".
- "Solji suffering from hyperthyroidism, EXID to promote as 4".
- Bilian (2017-01-10). "#EXID: Girl Group Drops Chinese Version Of Hit Song "Up & Down"". Hype. Retrieved 2017-01-10.
- alim17. "EXID next drops Chinese MV of hit song 'Up & Down'". allkpop. Retrieved 2017-01-10.
- "EXID - Up & Down (Chinese Version) Official Music Video". YouTube. Retrieved 2018-04-02.
- "EXID 'Up and Down' China Disclosed in a Public Day Only ... the reason is". 중앙일보 (in Korean). 2017-01-12. Retrieved 2018-04-18.
- "EXID to promote as 4 without Solji".
- "EXID Debuts New Video for Fans". koogle.tv. Retrieved 2017-04-21.
- Benjamin, Jeff (18 April 2017). "EXID Score First Top 5 Entry on World Albums With 'Eclipse' EP". Billboard. Retrieved 2017-04-21.
- "EXID wins first No. 1 for 'Night Rather Than Day' on 'The Show' | allkpop.com". allkpop. Retrieved 2017-06-03.
- "強颱攪局 EXID改8月26日再登台". koreastardaily (in Chinese). 9 August 2017. Retrieved 2018-05-17.
- "EXID 측 "솔지 깜짝 등장에 멤버들 눈물..복귀는 아냐"" [EXID Members Shed Tears at the Return of Solji]. Naver (in Korean). August 13, 2017. Retrieved March 9, 2019.
- "EXID wraps up Asia tour with Taipei concert | allkpop.com". allkpop. Retrieved 2018-05-17.
- "EXID 4TH MINI ALBUM [Full Moon] CONCEPT TEASER - 걸그룹, 연예인 - 일베저장소". www.ilbe.com (in Korean). Retrieved 2017-10-16.
- "EXID take their first win for 'DDD' on 'The Show' | allkpop.com". allkpop. Retrieved 2017-12-24.
- "EXID share beautiful cellphone backgrounds for 'Re:Flower' project".
- "EXID to come back as a 4-member group in April".
- "Update: EXID Goes for a Cool Retro Look in Behind-The-Scenes Photos from Upcoming "Lady" MV".
- "[공식입장] '컴백' Exid, 타이틀곡은 '내일해'…독보적 컨셉예고".
- "EXID take their first win for 'Lady' on 'The Show'! | allkpop.com". allkpop. Retrieved 2018-04-10.
- "EXID JAPAN OFFICIAL SITE". EXID Japan Official Website. Retrieved 15 May 2018.
- "5人組K-POPグループEXID日本デビュー、Zepp Tokyoで初ワンマン". Natalie (in Japanese). May 11, 2018. Retrieved May 17, 2018.
- "EXID、8.22リリース(日本語ver.)のティザー映像が公開されました！". EXID Japan Official Website. Retrieved 30 Jun 2018.
- "ついに日本デビュー！EXIDが8月にジャパンツアー開催を発表！". MTV Japan (in Japanese). June 28, 2018. Retrieved June 30, 2018.
- Baek Cho-hyun (July 22, 2018). "'복면가왕' 비니·황혜영·로운·박경림, 폭염 잊게 한 시원한 무대(종합)". News1 Korea (in Korean). Retrieved July 22, 2018.
- Kim Myung-mi (July 29, 2018). "'복면가왕' 적수없는 동막골소녀 新가왕 등극, 밥로스는 한동근(종합)". Newsen (in Korean). Retrieved July 29, 2018.
- C. Hong (29 July 2018). "3-Time Winner Unmasks His Identity After Being Dethroned On "The King Of Mask Singer"". soompi.
- K. Lew (6 September 2018). "EXID's Solji Confirmed To Make Official Return". soompi.
- gamjajeon (10 September 2018). "Wanna One's Hot Performances, Solji's Return To EXID, And More On Day 2 Of HallyuPopFest 2018!". soompi.
- Yoo Ji-hye (August 5, 2018). "'복면가왕' 지상렬·스컬·이태리·도연까지...'감동의 반전' [종합]". OSEN (in Korean). Retrieved August 5, 2018.
- Yoo Ji-hye (August 12, 2018). "'복면' 동막골소녀, 가왕行...윤희석·강후·박애리·선예 '감동 반전' [종합]". OSEN (in Korean). Retrieved August 12, 2018.
- Kim Myung-mi (September 2, 2018). "'복면가왕' 이수지·크리샤츄·MC그리·임형준, 혈육도 속인 반전(종합)". Newsen (in Korean). Retrieved September 2, 2018.
- Jung Ji-won (September 9, 2018). "'복면가왕' 동막골소녀, 3연속 가왕수성…박기영·아이콘 진환·주영·이현섭 출격 [종합]". OSEN (in Korean). Retrieved September 9, 2018.
- Kim Myung-mi (September 16, 2018). "'복면가왕' 정태우·니콜·박휘순·김나영 출연, 내한★ 정체 누굴까(종합)". Newsen (in Korean). Retrieved September 16, 2018.
- Kim Na-hee (September 23, 2018). "'복면' 하준석·양수경·폴포츠·린→반전 추석 선물..동막골소녀 4연승 [종합]". OSEN (in Korean). Retrieved September 23, 2018.
- Kim Myung-mi (September 30, 2018). "'복면가왕' 산하 신비 김가연 양치승, 촉구라 오랜만에 활약(종합)". Newsen (in Korean). Retrieved September 30, 2018.
- Kim Myung-mi (October 7, 2018). "'복면가왕' 동막골소녀 적수없는 5연승, 블랙스완 정체는 문명진(종합)". Newsen (in Korean). Retrieved October 7, 2018.
- Kim Myung-mi (October 21, 2018). "'복면가왕' 왕밤빵 87대 가왕 등극, 동막골소녀는 EXID 솔지(종합)". Newsen (in Korean). Retrieved October 21, 2018.
- J. Lim (2018-10-21). "Identity Of 5-Time "The King Of Mask Singer" Winner Revealed To Be Idol Returning From Health-Related Hiatus". soompi.
- "EXID jump 'Up & Down' in Japanese MV!| allkpop.com". allkpop. Retrieved 2018-08-10.
- "オリコンデイリー シングルランキング 2018年08月21日付 11～20位 | ORICON NEWS". 2018-08-22. Retrieved 2018-08-22.
- Tamar Herman (21 November 2018). "EXID Welcomes Solji's Return by Saying 'I Love You' in Comical New Music Video". billboard.
- Jeff Benjamin (30 November 2018). "EEXID Earn First Top 5 Entry on World Digital Song Sales Chart With 'I Love You'". billboard.
- "率智真的要來台了 EXID準備與台粉跨年". NowNews (in Chinese). November 7, 2018.
- "【台北跨年】阿妹嗨唱讓觀眾醒了！不怕雨神唱出彩虹飄揚". Apple Daily(Taiwan) (in Chinese). December 31, 2018.
- "2019年 2月 EXID 2nd Japan Live Tour開催決定！". EXID JAPAN OFFICIAL SITE (in Japanese). December 19, 2018.
- "EXID、ジャパンツアー（2019 EXID Valentine Japan Live Tour）大盛況！＜東京Zepp Tokyoでライブレポート掲載＞". Actress Press (in Japanese). February 17, 2019.
- Angela Patricia Suacillo (7 February 2019). "NO VALENTINE'S DATE? NO PROBLEM. LET EXID SERENADE YOU AT THEIR UPCOMING CONCERT INSTEAD!". Hellokpop.
- "EXID 1st ALBUM「TROUBLE」予約イベント開催決定！！". EXID JAPAN OFFICIAL SITE (in Japanese). February 4, 2019.
- "EXID Japan Official Site Profile". exid-official.jp. Retrieved 15 May 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to EXID.|