From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It consists of:
- An integrated development environment called Code Composer Studio IDE.
- DSP/BIOS Real-Time OS kernel
- Standards for application interoperability and reuse
- Code examples for common applications, called the eXpressDSP Reference Frameworks
- A number of third-party products from TI’s DSP Third Party Program
eXpressDSP Algorithm Interface Standard
- About eXpressDSP Software
- eXpressDSP Algorithm Interface Standard
- Dorsch, Jeff, "TI Unveils DSP Software Environment - eXpressDSP Real-Time application development software - Product Announcement," Electronic News, Sept. 20, 1999.
|This programming-tool-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|