Eaagads Limited is a Coffee company in Kenya. It has headquarters in Nairobi and firms in Kiambu county. Eaagads Limited was incorporated in 1946  and is listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange and trades under the symbol EGAD.
Eaagads is engaged growing, blending, and selling of coffee products both locally and in the international market. It is controlled and managed by Kofinaf Company Limited, a company registered in the Republic of Kenya. Kofinaf holds 61.74% of the share capital of Eaagads 
In 2010, the company sold some of its land to Tatu City, a property development project by Moscow-based Renaissance Partners. This led to a price rally of the companies shares of 63.5% driven by investor expectations of huge gains from Kenya's booming real estate sector. This rally come to an end when the firm's management clarified that Eaagads was not part of the Tatu City Project and would continue to operate as a Coffee company.
- Eaagads Ltd. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- NSE Listed Companies
- "Eaagads Limited 2012/13 Annual Report" (PDF). Rich Management. Eaagads Limited. March 31, 2013. p. 37. Retrieved August 6, 2014.
- "Eaagads Limited 2012/13 Annual Report" (PDF). Rich Management. Eaagads Limited. March 31, 2013. p. 8. Retrieved August 6, 2014.
- "SBA Market Data | login". thesba-group.com. Retrieved 2017-08-23.
- "Tatu City clarification halts Eaagads share rally". Business Daily. Retrieved 2017-08-23.
|This African corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Kenya related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|