(Redirected from Eachann Maclean)
Hector MacLean may refer to:
Many chiefs of Clan Maclean have been called Hector or Eachann, including:
- Red Hector of the Battles Maclean (1368–1411), 6th Clan Chief, killed at the Battle of Harlaw, also known as "Red Hector"
- Hector Odhar Maclean (?-1513), 9th Clan Chief, also known as "Hector the Sallow"
- Hector Mor Maclean, 12th Chief (1497–1568), 12th Clan Chief, also known as "Hector the Great"
- Hector Og Maclean, 13th Chief (c. 1540-1573), also known as "Hector the Younger"
- Hector Og Maclean, 15th Chief (1583-1623), 15th Clan Chief
- Hector Og Maclean of Brolas (1600s), son of Donald Maclean, 1st Laird of Brolas and grandson of Hector Og Maclean, 15th Chief
- Hector Mor Maclean, 16th Chief (c. 1600–1626), 16th Clan Chief
- Sir Hector Maclean, 2nd Baronet (c. 1620–1651), 18th Clan Chief, killed at the Battle of Inverkeithin
- Sir Hector Maclean, 5th Baronet (c. 1700–1750/1), 21st Clan Chief
- Sir Hector Maclean, 7th Baronet (1783–1818), 23rd Clan Chief
- Hector Maclean, 4th Laird of Coll (fl. 1560)
- Hector Roy Maclean, 5th Laird of Coll, son of the 4th laird of Coll
- Hector Roy MacLean of Coll (1600s), son of John Garbh Maclean, 7th Laird of Coll
- Hector Maclean, 2nd Laird of Torloisk
- Hector Maclean (politician) (1751–after 1799), English-born soldier, farmer and political figure in Nova Scotia
- Hector Lachlan Stewart MacLean (1870–1897), Scottish recipient of the Victoria Cross
- Hector MacLean (RAF officer) (1913–2007), Battle of Britain fighter pilot
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|